- What can I say instead of damage?
- Is mangle toy Foxy?
- What is severely damaged?
- What is another word for extremely bad?
- What does mangle mean?
- How do you say badly nicely?
- What is the process of something being damaged or made worse?
- Why does mangle have two heads?
- How do you fix severely damaged hair?
- What is considered major damage to a car?
- How did mangle get broken?
- What’s a better word for damaged?
- Does something do damage?
- What do you call damage to property?
What can I say instead of damage?
damageharm, injury, destruction, vandalization, vandalism.impairment, defilement, desecration, defacement, disfigurement, scarring, mutilation, vitiation, detriment.ruin, havoc, devastation.wear and tear, battering, friction, erosion, attrition, corrosion, abrasion, deterioration, degeneration..
Is mangle toy Foxy?
Mangle, known as Funtime Foxy in FNaF World and possibly formerly as “Toy Foxy”, is an animatronic in Five Nights at Freddy’s 2. … They are a reimagined version of the original Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy’s.
What is severely damaged?
Related to severe damage: To take in, interspersion, blemished, took over, finalised.
What is another word for extremely bad?
1 terrible, awful, appalling, frightful; hideous, grim, ghastly, shocking, revolting, repulsive, horrid, horrendous, horrifying, repellent.
What does mangle mean?
1 : to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing, or crushing people … mangled by sharks— V. G. Heiser. 2 : to spoil, injure, or make incoherent especially through ineptitude a story mangled beyond recognition. mangle. noun.
How do you say badly nicely?
100 Ways to Say “Bad”abject.abominable.annoying.appalling.atrocious.awful.barbaric.base.More items…•Dec 30, 2013
What is the process of something being damaged or made worse?
Answer: Worsen, intensify, aggravate and compound are similar, but exacerbate has the sense of an irritant being added in to make something bad even worse.
Why does mangle have two heads?
Mangle has only one head because you can see that the eye missing on the endoskeleton head is the missing eye on Mangle’s mask. Also it only looks like two heads because the tail was placed in the wrong spot, due to children playing with her/him, and the endo-skeleton head was placed on top.
How do you fix severely damaged hair?
3. It’s fried and frizzyRinse with cold water. Hot water opens up the outer layer of your hair (cuticle), whereas cold water can help close it. … Use the right product. An overly aggressive shampoo can remove too much of your hair’s natural oils. … Try an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse. … Use Argan oil.Feb 21, 2018
What is considered major damage to a car?
Insurance Companies’ Idea of “Major” Damage Leaking coolant. Deployed airbags. Damaged suspension. Missing lights. Broken windows.
How did mangle get broken?
While Mangle was deactivated in the party room,kids decided they wanted to play with her. Even though he/she qere turned off, the children played with her anyway. Some of the children might of been playing too rough, and accidentally broke some pieces off.
What’s a better word for damaged?
Damaged Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for damaged?flawedbrokendefectivefaultybusteddownhurtmarredspoiltUKspoiledUS25 more rows
Does something do damage?
To damage an object means to break it, spoil it physically, or stop it from working properly. To damage something means to cause it to become less good, pleasant, or successful.
What do you call damage to property?
vandalism. noun. the act of deliberately damaging or destroying things, especially public property.